XC Round 5
Location: Smithfield Mountain Bike Park (Course 2)
Host Club: Cairns Mountain Bike Club
Event Details: Event Location, Schedule and Course Map: TBA
Registration entries open from the 21st January up until 12.00PM (midday) the day prior to the start of the event.
• The format for each race will be XCO (Cross Country Olympic) with course distances and times as close to regulations as practical.
• The series will consist of 5 rounds, with points awarded for each round. The winner will be the highest points after 5 rounds.
• To be eligible for an overall podium, riders must complete at least 2 rounds of the series
• General Rules for the series will be following the Mountain Bike Australia (MTBA) Technical Regulations: Club / Regional Level Events (1 July 2018)
$44 For Elite and all senior categories
$11 for Under 13, 15 and 17
The following race categories will be used for the 2019 series. These are a change to previous years and in line with the latest MTBA technical regulations Ages for all categories will be determined as at 31st May 2019. This will ensure you can race the same category for all races in the series.
Results for each event will be published on Race Result website at my.raceresult.com. Live Timing may be available during a race, depending on mobile coverage at the race venue. The format of the published results will include:
1. Category and Overall Results
2. Results with Lap Times
3. Individual Lap Records
Series Results will be published separately and updated prior to the start of each round.