Why Join the Cairns Mountain Bike Club?
- Membership dollars will go towards maintaining Trails at Smithfield MTB Park. The trails are maintained by volunteers and key partnership organisations.
- Your $30 club membership keep annual Enduro, Down Hill, and Women’s Only Enduros running that are catered for everyone: We encourage everyone to ‘have a go’ or test yourself and be competitive at our race events.
- Junior development days
- Discounted shuttle days
- The club caters for all ages & skill levels
- The club promotes a fun atmosphere at events
- Learn Trail building skills
- Social Rides & Open days are on offer
- Be part of an active & friendly sporting community
- Don’t ride?? It does not matter… Join the Club, support a non profit organisation, volunteer if you wish at our events or open days, learn new skills such as trail building, marshalling, course marking, timing, meet new people, join the Cairns Mtb Crew & have some fun!
Don’t wish to join the club?
Why not donate to the trail fund? The trails are maintained by volunteers and your donation helps with ongoing trail maintenance and funding of new trails for the Smithfield MTB Park.
Why should I become an MTBA member?
When you purchase an MTBA membership you have the piece of mind of the benefits of personal accident and public liability insurance provided by MTBA insurance cover.
Members also enjoy discounted entry into events and the MTBA member benefits program.
Full information on insurance benefits etc available here.
Please note, if you do not have an MTBA License, you will be required to purchase a day license for each competitive event you enter.
Still need help? Contact the CMBC treasurer on ph: 0409 264 943 or Email us through this form