Why Join the Cairns Mountain Bike Club?
- Membership dollars will go towards maintaining Trails at Smithfield MTB Park. The trails are maintained by volunteers and key partnership organisations.
- Your $30 club membership keep annual Enduro, Down Hill, and Women’s Only Enduros running that are catered for everyone: We encourage everyone to ‘have a go’ or test yourself and be competitive at our race events.
- Skills coaching days for members
- The club caters for all ages & skill levels
- The club promotes a fun atmosphere at events
- Learn Trail building skills
- Be part of an active & friendly sporting community
- Don’t ride?? It does not matter… Join the Club, support a non profit organisation, volunteer if you wish at our events or open days, learn new skills such as trail building, marshalling, course marking, timing, meet new people, join the Cairns Mtb Crew & have some fun!
Don’t wish to join the club?
Why not donate to the trail fund? The trails are maintained by volunteers and your donation helps with ongoing trail maintenance and funding of new trails for the Smithfield MTB Park.
Why should I become an Aus Cycling member?
When you purchase an Aus Cycling membership you have the piece of mind of the benefits of personal accident and public liability insurance provided by Aus Cycling insurance cover. at all time when riding you bike, not just racing!
Full information on Aus Cycling Membership/Licence options available here.
The Cairns MTB Club Membership of $30 will be added into the cost of the Aus Cycling Membership, so no mater what level you choose you will become a member of the Cairns MTB club
Please note, if you do not have an Aus Cycling Race License, you will be required to purchase a day license or upgrade to race license for each competitive event you enter.
Still need help? Contact the CMBC or Email us through this form